HEY TUMBLR! Have you heard?
Totally legit copies of the whole game including ALL expansions and “stuff” packs. Just register the code I-LOVE-THE-SIMS on Origin before July 31 and the game is yours to either download and install right away or save for later. More details at the official EA Games site and Gamespot.
ETA: You may have to edit the game’s “GraphicRules.sgr” file to make it display properly since the game is likely older than your PC. For help with that see kiri’s Graphics Card fixes thread at leefish.nl or these instructions at SimsVIP.com.
Each workout lasts the length of the song paired with it. So put on your sports anime playlist and let’s go!
You don’t need ANY equipment for this routine - heck, you can do this in bare feet and pajamas if you want to! It doesn’t take much room, either, so it’s perfect if you’re stuck in a tiny dorm or otherwise small living space.
Try to rest as little as possible between each move to finish when the song does. If you find yourself wanting to quit, don’t give up! Remember, Onoda didn’t quit when he had to pass 100 other racers to reach the rest of Sohoku, and neither did Seirin when they were facing Yosen and it seemed like all was lost. Push yourself to be the very best you can be!
PLAYLISTCardio: Yowamushi Pedal - "Be As One"
Strength: Kuroko no Basket - "Fantastic Tune"
Freestyle: Free! Iwatobi Swim Club - "Rage On"
Launch: Haikyuu!! - "Tenchi Gaeshi"
And if you’ve still got energy left and feel like you can keep going, feel free to hit the bonus round:Cardio Burnout: Shingeki no Kyojin - "Guren no Yumiya"
It’s not sports anime, but you will feel like a total badass who can slay Titans by the time you’re done.
Thoughtful underwear with hidden powers. For every pair purchased you fund 7 pads to a girl in need.
OH SHIT YOU GUYS THIS COMPANY IS MAKING UNDERWEAR THAT IS STAIN RESISTANT, ANTIMICROBIAL, AND WILL ABSORB UP TO 6 TEASPOONS OF LIQUID BUT STILL LOOKS FUCKING SEXY
AND DID I MENTION THIS PART:
For every pair of THINX you buy, you help one girl in the developing world stay in school by providing her with seven washable, reusable cloth pads.
AND WHY IS THAT SUCH A BIG DEAL? HERE’S WHY:
After doing some research, Agrawal says she found that more than 100 million girls in the developing world were missing a week of school because of their periods, and using things such as leaves, old rags, or plastic bags in the place of sanitary pads.
THE SIZES RUN FROM XS TO XXL AND THE PRICES ARE NOT INSANE, THEY’RE OBVIOUSLY HIGHER THAN THOSE 5 FOR $10 SALES AT TARGET BUT YOU WON’T HAVE TO THROW THEM OUT BECAUSE YOU MISCALCULATED YOUR FLOW AND BLED ALL OVER THEM BEFORE YOU COULD GET TO A BATHROOM
I’M SORRY FOR SHOUTING I’M JUST REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS
LIKE HOLY FUCKBASKET IT’S ABOUT DAMN TIME
what is the MAGIC
it’s called mochi!
it’s like ice cream in a soft skin!
also, it’s fucking amazing!
This is もちアイス (mochiaisu) and the “soft skin” is pounded rice cake. The white stuff you see on the outside is powdered sugar so they won’t get sticky. It’s very delicious on a hot day and you can get these at the right self-serve frozen yogurt joints. Unfortunately North America sells one mochiaisu for a dollar and some cents whereas in Japan you can get these by the boxful in any supermarket.
Want it. Nnh
you can make it yourself at home folks! Mochi is really simple to make, all you have to do is take 2 cups rice flower, mix with 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar, boil it in a pot or put in a ceranwrap covered bowl and put in microwave for 7 minutes. turn off the heat and stir it until it becomes solid and sticky. Then you can roll it into balls with a little bit of rice flour on top to keep it from being too sticky. Then you can eat it just like that, cover a scoop of ice cream and freeze it to make this, or you can make Strawberry Daifuku which is strawberries and red bean paste (anko) wrapped in mochi. I make it all the time!
Aww damn i gotta do this!!
I am totally going to try and make my own Mochi now! :D
O_O This is the first I have seen a mochi recipe. Want want want
I sort of want to try this. I want to make it my birthday treat!
Sen has updated Misao to version 3! It revamps a whole bunch of things and adds others.
- A new title screen that “progresses” like the Mad Father one.
- Everyone got taller! (New character sprites, edited from the original “default Wolf RPG” style.)
- More talk sprite expressions. So Aki isn’t just gleeful about everything she says. (But she’s still gleeful about the things that matter - and in some cases, moreso.)
- You can now play as either the boy or girl Aki from the very beginning.
- You can now play through the true ending with the boy Aki, which is a little different - even some of the scenes you’re shown are different between male and female Aki. (Don’t ask me for a logical explanation for this.)
- New stupid and amazing deaths. It wouldn’t be Misao without them!
- A million more clues than could ever be necessary about who Library actually is. We get it, Sen. (One detail that’s unlikely to be caught, though: Try naming her Maria.)
- For some reason, the warp function just takes you to the library now, no choice for the student council room. It does more to encourage quicksaving, I suppose.
- You’re no longer told whose body parts you’re finding when you find them. Even though it’s obvious, and Aki immediately knows.
- Lots of other minor changes. There are more detailed animations, and generally, pointlessly spacious rooms were made smaller.
- The uniforms are… the same as always, despite that being the only known “planned” change for ages. Well. Okay.
Recently I made two purchases with Nissen. I originally found them from there Japanese store, and when I googled the name in English I found they had a Golbal store. What I bought from them and will be reviewing was the 3 plus size bra’s I bought. As to not clog anyone’s dash, I’ll read more this.
How to Pack Luggage?
lets have more videogames where you’re the dragon
character customization on what you look like
get your own cave
make a horde
capture a princess and guard her and maybe be nice to her (maybe like have it a multi outcome so how you behave depicts how she fancies you)
kill and eat knights
burn villages and devour their livestock
that kinda bullshit
more dragon videogames
you say more as in these already exist if so please advise