Huh maybe we can then… maybe it was just that mods weren’t out when we first got it, heh. Send it over and I’ll try messing with it then!
So this is the post my friend made (thanks Poxi-chuu~♥) but it basically boils down to the following:
- Update to ver 6.39! I don’t know if you can down-grade by instigating the update from your memory card, but if you were like me and at a lower version, then update. (basically, drag the UPDATE folder from the download into your PSP->Game folder, go to your memory card on the PSP, then click ‘run update’ or whatever).
- Download this file. Read the “read me”, as it tells you which file to use in step 3!
- In your memory stick root file, go to the PSP->Game folder. Follow the “Read Me” to drag the “639 TN Xtended” folder with the EBOOT.PBP file.
- In the main PSP folder, create a folder called seplugins.
- Download this file. Put it in this seplugins folder.
- In the main PSP folder, create an ISO folder.
- DOWNLOAD ALL THE ISOS! Put them in that folder.
So when you start your PSP, do the following:
- In the game tab, go down to memory stick
- Go down and run the 6.39 TN-A Xtended
- It will restart your PSP
- In the game tab, back at the memory stick tab…
- Click the game you want to play!
Yeah. I don’t know if this is “boiled down” so much as rephrased from Danielle’s post with how I dealt with it. But yeah.
reblogging because this is a much simpler format to follow XDDD
and I still need to find a new RELIABLE CFW that’ll work with newer software versions…I’m just afraid of corrupting my save data in the process. ;AAAA;